st dane's campground
**RV/Camper sites are $35 Per Night (We do not have a Bathhouse or Restrooms on property at this time, so Tent or Vehicle Camping are not permitted due to local regulations, Self-contained RVs' only)**
**A Deposit of $35 is required to reserve the RV sites. This Deposit is non-refundable.
**Once a reservation request is received, a confirmation e-mail with a link to pay the deposit will be sent within 24 hours. A final e-mail will be sent 7 days before your arrival to collect a final payment.
**Reserved site numbers act as a place holder for your dates, the actual site you check in to may be different than your reservation due to demand. We do not guarentee specific sites.
*CANCELLATIONS: Deposits are non-refundable if reservation is cancelled at any time, No refunds for No-shows or Cancellations within 48 hrs of the reserved checkin date
*Sites are 80ft x 35ft, graveled spaces.
*50a/30a/110v power hookup.
*Water & Sewer hookup.
*Picnic table, Sun shade & Firepit with a cooking grate.
*Wifi is also available in the campground (Free to Guests)
*Guest Laundry, Propane refills, Firewood, & Bagged Ice are all available on property
*Owners live on-site & property has a Closed Circuit Camera security system throughout.
Rules & Regulations for the Campground
· STAYING AT ST. DANES
· All sites are for RVs or Self Contained units only, no DRY or TENT camping is permitted.
· Sites must be reserved in advance or with permission of the property owners.
· Check In is 1pm, Check Out is 11am (Late Check outs must be pre-approved)
· All guests with reservations must register at the office upon arrival.
· Guest arriving after 7pm can setup in their reserved site & register at the office in the AM.
· DURING YOUR STAY
· St Danes is not responsible for loss or theft of any property during your stay
· A secure safe is available at the office upon request for valuables
· Speed Limit while on the property is 10mph.
· Overflow parking areas are marked with signs through out the property.
· Quiet time is from 11:00pm to 7:00am.
· All fires must be contained within the provided firepits and must burn only wood.
· Fires cannot be left unattended & must be fully extinguished before guests leave property.
· Please take trash to the dumpster, located near the entrance, next to the water fill station.
· Potable water is available for guest to fill fresh water tanks, it is located near the entrance
· RV dump station for both grey & black water tanks is located in the trailer parking area.
· Wifi is available in the campground, password is given at registration
· Propane, Ice & Firewood are available for sale by the office.
· The guest laundry is open 24/7 and it is located behind the main office
· Dogs & Cats are permitted, Exotic pets are strictly prohibited.
· All Pets must be kept on a leash or in a portable enclosure when outside.
· Pets must be put inside guest accommodations when the owners are not on property.
· No pet may not be left outside unattended at any time.
· Owners are responsible for “clean up” after pets. (2 )dog waste stations are on property.
· Guests should be able to provide proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
· St Danes is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
ST DANES CABINS LLC, 5501 S HWY 191 MOAB, UTAH 84532 (877) 666-2571