We wanted to make all of our guests are aware of how we've prepared to mitigate any issues concerning Covid-19. These are practices we have had in place since opening the business to the public, but we felt it was important to post them online, especially with all of the concerns associated with the viruses spread:
*The owners are the cleaning crew, ensuring all cleaning is done to the standards we have put in place, based on our time with Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt hotels
*We Clean, Disinfect, and Sanitize all surfaces.
*We use only Hospital grade commercial cleaning products.
*All linens are laundered and replaced after each stay.
*Air purification devices are located in each cabin and include HEPA filtration.
*We do not enter any guests cabin during their stay, unless requested.
We encourage you to come visit Moab during this crazy travel year. The wide open spaces, high desert weather and ability to get away from the crowds has always drawn adventurous folks here and we certainly hope this doesn't change in 2020!
If you have an concerns or questions, please ask, we would be happy to pass along any info we might have to help to give you peace of mind regarding your travels!
yes, we are open for business!
*moab cabin rentals include: 5 efficiency adobe cabins & 1 log cabin *
* clean, comfortable, dog friendly units with front door parking, each has a patio & firepit
* central to utah's mighty 5 parks, only minutes to arches & canyonlands national parks, as well as dead horse state park
* close to iconic trails like hell's revenge, poison spider, top of the world, slickrock trail, the whole enchilada and more!
* perfect for anyone hiking, mountain biking, off roading, jeeping, rafting, kayaking, marathoning or rock climbing
* located 10 minutes south of downtown moab, away from the crowds, but close to everything the area has to offer